|Truck chassis||Per customer|
|Driver weight||250 pounds||Included in analysis|
|Fuel tank||100 gallons||Included in analysis|
|Hydraulic tank||60 gallons||Included in analysis, location may vary|
|Tool box||48” long||Aluminum|
|Crane + Trailer||0||5,310||11,380||11,380||28,080|
Total axle limits shown are based on Federal D.O.T. regulations bridge formula.
Truck dimensions, weights, payload, and lifting performance representative of design baseline. Variations from information shown (truck weights, wheel base, front axle to back of cab, and more) may be accommodated and may result in adjustment of payload, payload size, and crane lifting capacity. Tractor Must Be Attached. Contact QMC Cranes with your requirements.
Do not exceed parts of line ratings. Capacity limits will apply based on the load block selected.
- Tractor must be attached.
- Load does not include blocks, slings, and all other equipment used to handle objects being lifted.
- Load ratings are for zero degree list.
- Loads must be freely suspended.
- Rope: Rotation resistant, compacted strand, 9080 lb. capacity.
- This chart is only a guide and should not be used to operate the crane. Individual crane’s load chart, operating instructions, and other instructional plates must be read and understood prior to operating crane.