New 2020 Peterbilt 367 truck with a remanufactured QMC 3440P Rear Mount Crane. This boom truck is ideally suited for precast concrete companies that service utility customers by delivering and setting vaults, septic tanks, manholes, and other heavy duty utility products. Engineered for maximum payload, heavy lifting capacity, and sufficient boom length to reach out into an open excavation and set precast concrete products and materials.
(+ FET & Sales Tax)Contact Us
Truck Chassis Details
- CHASSIS: 2020 Peterbilt 367
- CONDITION: New
- MILAGE: 580 mi
- FUEL TANK: 135 ga
- ENGINE: Cummins X15, 505 hp @ 1950 rpm, 1650ft/lbs @ 1150rpm
- TRANSMISSION: Eaton RTO16909ALL 11-Speed
- GVWR: 60,000 lbs
- OTHER: Air ride suspension and disc brakes
- VIN Number: 1NPTL40X7LD662415
Boom Crane Details
- BOOM LENTH: 23′ to 40′ 2 sections
- [email protected]′: 30,000 lbs
- CONDITION: Remanufactured
- BOOM: 23′-40′, 2-section, telescoping boom
- MOUNTING: Rear mount crane with operator swing seat
- OUTRIGGERS: Front out and down, 18′-0″ spread outriggers. Rear 20′ spread out and down outriggers
- OUTRIGGER CONTROLS: NEMA 4X, LED Lighted Outrigger Control Boxes
- DECKING: Apitong hardwood decking
- REEVING: 9/16″ rotation resistant cable, 9,080 lbs single line pull with 15 ton load block
- WINCH: Grooved drum winch with 12,000 lbs rated capacity
- LIGHTING: Amber strobe lights, LED work lights, (6qty) LED underdeck lights and lighted toolboxes
QMC 3340P Remount Boom Truck Walk Around
|Truck Chassis||Peterbilt 367|
|Driver Weight||250 LB||Included in analysis|
|Fuel Tank||135 Gallons||Included in analysis|
|Hydraulic Tank||60 Gallons||On passenger side, opposite fuel tank|
|2 Tool Boxes||24" & 48" Long||Aluminum|
Total axle limits shown are based on Federal D.O.T. regulations bridge formula.
Truck dimensions, weights, payload, and lifting performance representative of design baseline. Variations from information shown (truck weights, wheel base, front axle to back of cab, and more) may be accommodated and may result in adjustment of payload, payload size, and crane lifting capacity. Contact QMC Cranes with your requirements.
- Load does not include blocks, slings, and all other equipment used to handle objects being lifted.
- Load ratings are for zero degree list.
- Loads must be freely suspended.
- Rope: Rotation resistant, compacted strand, 9080 lb. capacity.
- This chart is only a guide and should not be used to operate the crane. Individual crane’s load chart, operating instructions, and other instructional plates must be read and understood prior to operating crane.