QMC trailer-mounted boom cranes are designed for delivery and placement of your heaviest and bulkiest loads. They provide a sensible alternative to hauling and setting nondivisible loads too heavy for truck mounted cranes. An 80,000 pound vehicle weight allowance fully maximizes your payload capability. The trailer-mounted boom crane replaces two vehicles–crane and trailer–with one.
- ▸Allows closest unencumbered access to jobsite over rear to capitalize on highest ratings of crane and increases over rear work area definition for greater productivity.
- ▸Crane mounting over rear outriggers minimizes structural flex, providing greatest rigidity and stable operating platform.
- ▸Places crane in a central location between transported load and final set, while preserving payload envelope by placing crane at extreme end of unit.
- ▸Offers best use of overall unit weight to enhance stability when lifting, minimizes tipping and maximizes lifting, and increase structural zone and operator confidence.
- ▸Reduces necessity to adjust working radius when transitioning from rear to side quadrants.
- ▸Available as a flat or drop deck to meet payload size requirements.
- ▸Air ride suspension is standard to protect equipment and cargo from road shocks.
- ▸Wide spread tandem axles with lift capability are available to allow for greater loads on tandem axle group and to reduce wear and tear while operating unloaded.
- ▸Triple rear axles available to allow for best payload placement.